Saturday, August 14, 2021

God's Love Gifts

 


As we discussed last week, God primarily speaks to us through His Word, the Bible, and through prayer.  That is where we most often sense His presence and hear His voice.  We call that His special revelation to us.  God also speaks to us through creation, however.  Sometimes at my lowest points in life, I have been blessed by what I call God's "love gifts" to me in creation.  May you be blessed as well today, as I share with you a few of these love gifts.











(If you missed my blog post last week about the importance of God's special revelation through prayer and Bible reading, you can click on the following link.  I talk about my prayer bench there:  https://christiancaregiving.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-prayer-bench-and-gods-presence.html   

Also there will NOT be a new blog post next week.  Use next week, as a time to reread some old posts.https://christiancaregiving.blogspot.com/  The next post should be on or around August 28 or 29.)


No comments:

Post a Comment