Monday, July 13, 2020

One Year Anniversary

There is a verse in the Bible which speaks of beauty coming from ashes.  Those who read my blog posts know that I have found that to be true in my life in my walk of faith.  I was my first husband's caregiver for a few years.  I eventually lost him to death.  One year ago today on July 13, 2019,  I remarried.  Last year I wrote about my care-giving years with my first husband and my anticipation of my upcoming wedding in a couple weeks.  You can read that blog post here by clicking on the link:  https://christiancaregiving.blogspot.com/2019/07/wedding-day-is-near.html

This week I will enclose a couple pictures of Bob and my wedding one year ago as well.  Next week I hope to return to my regular care-giver format for my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment