Sunday, September 10, 2017

Specific Scriptures on Care-giving?

Over a year ago I received this e-mail from someone, "You keep saying in your book that care-giving is a purpose filled calling.  Can you give me specific Scriptures on that?'  I replied that although there are no Scripture passages that use those exact words, Scripture does tell us that if we serve others and show love and compassion to others, we are doing it for the Lord Jesus Christ.  This is shown in the Scripture passage about the sheep and goats in Matthew 25:34-40.  I also gave her some Scripture passages which either commands or tells of the rewards of serving others.

Later someone showed me the link to an online post which addresses the question, "What does the Bible say about care-giving?".  Below it the link to that post.  I hope you find it a blessing.  Thank you, dear caregiver, for all that you do!

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-caregiving.html


No comments:

Post a Comment