Sunday, March 2, 2014

Joni and Ken Tada's Story

Have you ever felt tired and overwhelmed as a caregiver?  Have you ever said, "I can't do this any longer?"  Have you ever felt trapped by care-giving responsibilities?  As a family caregiver for my husband I often had these feelings, even though I loved my husband with all my heart.

The truth is that no one can face care-giving challenges or any overwhelming trial outside of the grace of the Lord.  Joni and Ken Tada share the challenges of a marriage where one of the spouses is disabled not just for months or even a number of years but for their entire marriage. 

Click on the below link.  I hope you will be blessed by their inspiring story:

http://www.thrivingfamily.com/Features/Magazine/2014/real-life-with-joni-and-ken.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment