Monday, November 11, 2013

God's Provision

Sometimes it is easy for a caregiver to feel all alone in the struggles of care-giving.  I know I had such feelings when I was a family caregiver.  Yet as I look back I can see that the Lord was with me each step of the way.  Sometimes the struggles were difficult and unpleasant, but the Lord always provided in His own way and in His own perfect timing.

The Lord is sovereignly providing for you as well, dear caregiver!  Recently I read a blog post by a widow friend of mine.  She wrote a thought provoking article about how she imagines God ordered and provided for her during those difficult moments of her husband's illness and after his death.  The name of the article is "The Meeting."  I have a link to her post below.  Click on the link, and read this post.  I am sure you will find it to be a blessing!






http://lmlint.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-meeting.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment